S-93 24/20 Sound Chart A4 (Two-sided deskchart for Individuals)
- The consonant section is on one side and the vowel section is on the other.
- The consonant keyspellings are blue and the vowel keyspellings are red.
- There are 24 sound-boxes in the consonant section and 20 sound-boxes in the vowel section and they contain 44 keywords/keyspellings.
- Practise until you can demonstrate 'Skill 5. Point under each sound-box and say the sound' without needing the soundtrack in Track 2 of the S-77 CD.
- Until you are familiar with Skill 5, say “Tumble turn” as you flip the chart over.
- Handy and robust visual reference for “The Best Guess Keyword” and “The Best Guess Keyspelling” for each of the 44 English sounds.
- Full colour, two-sided (tumble turn), A4 chart. Encapsulated 300gsm gloss card.