S-92 English Phonics Check A4 (Two-sided, deskchart)
- Use this larger A4 deskchart with the ENGLISH SPELLING CHART RESOURCES.
- For checking that your learners know the letters, keyspellings and keywords.
- SIDE 1: Use a dry-wipe pen to write the letters in the letter-boxes at the top.
- Write the missing 60 consonant keyspellings and 60 vowel keyspellings on the lines.
- SIDE 2: Write each keyword using (a) lower-case, (b) capitals or (c) joined letters.
- When required, you can show the 1-1, 2-1 and 3-1 spellings by using spaces or blue and red letters (to show the sounds and the spellings in the keywords).
- Use the S-58 1200 Chart to correct the keyspelling errors. Help your learner to spell the relevant 10 Group Words and then other words from the same sound-box.
- Full colour, two-sided (tumble turn), A4 chart. Encapsulated 300gsm gloss card.