S-46 English Spelling Chart A4 (Larger two-sided deskchart for Individuals)
A handy useful resource for every teacher, assistant and student teacher!
- English has 44 sounds and 120 keyspellings.
- The Consonant Section has 24 consonant sound-boxes in 4 rows (C1-4).
- The Vowel Section has 20 vowel sound-boxes in 4 rows (V1-4).
- Each of the 60 consonant keyspellings has a colourful cartoon picture and keyword.
- Each of the 60 vowel keyspellings has a colourful cartoon picture and keyword.
- Flip (“Tumble turn”) the chart over from the bottom to move between the two sections.
- Find and talk about the pictures that are 'Animals', 'Things you can Eat' etc.
- Use the chart as a Storyboard by pointing under the keywords to create and tell stories.
- Use the chart to revise the Keyword Raps and Keyword Questions in the S-87 Book.
- Practise until you can demonstrate Skills 1-10 without needing the S-77 CD soundtracks.
- Practise the MEMORY CHALLENGES to improve the visualisation of letters in words.
- Use the chart with the S-94 Chart to utilise the building blocks. Spelling Error = RIGHT sound-box. Reading Error = WRONG sound-box. Accent = DIFFERENT sound-box.
- Full colour, two-sided (tumble turn), A4 chart. Encapsulated 300gsm gloss card.