S-90 English Phonics Chart A1 (Medium Wallchart for Class Reference)
|Qty From||Qty To||Unit Price|
- Use this medium A1 wallchart with the ENGLISH SPELLING CHART RESOURCES.
- Find and talk about the pictures that are ‘Animals’, ‘Things You Can Eat’, ‘Parts of the Body’ and ‘Pictures that Contain the Same Colour’.
- Use the chart as a ‘Storyboard’ by pointing under the pictures to create and tell stories.
- There are 24 sound-boxes in the consonant section and 20 sound-boxes in the vowel section and they contain 120 keywords and keyspellings.
- The consonant keyspellings are blue and the vowel keyspellings are red.
- Practise until you can demonstrate ‘Skills 1-10’ without needing the soundtracks.
- Use the chart to revise the Raps, Skills and Questions and the 'Best Letters' in words.
- Use the chart to spell the 500 Basewords (S-57) by focusing on particular syllables, consonant blends, rhymes and/or spellings (the 'Best Letters') in each word.
- Use the chart to spell the 1200 Group Words (S-58) by focusing on the 'Best Letters'.
- Use the chart to spell words not known by sight by focusing on the 'Best Letters'.
- Spelling Error: RIGHT SOUND-BOX. Reading Error: WRONG SOUND-BOX.
- Medium visual reference for developing vocabulary and communication skills and for spelling and reading-related activities.
- Full colour, one-sided, encapsulated, size A1 (594mm x 841mm = 4 x A3).
- Discounts for multiple purchases.