S-81 Keyspelling Overwrite Chart A4 (Two-sided deskchart for Individuals)
- Side 1: Consonant keyspellings are blue and the vowel keyspellings are red.
- Side 1: To help you visualise a keyspelling, trace over and name each of the letters in it.
- The asterisk, in the top right-hand corner of each sound-box, is called the ‘catch-all’, as it ‘catches’ all the non-keyspellings that represent the same sound.
- Side 2: Practise forming the lower-case and capital letters, by tracing over the grey letters, both with and without saying the written instructions (spoken on the T-51 CD).
- Side 2: Some common consonant and vowel catch-alls are provided for reference.
- Handy and robust resource for tracing over and visualising the keyspellings and the ‘Best Letters’ in the basewords, group words and words not known by sight.
- Full colour, two-sided (tumble turn), A4 chart. Encapsulated 300gsm gloss card.