Enabling learners of all ages and abilities to find the right sound-box and spelling choice
|Can you find Sound-Box No. 8
(SBN8) on the Wallchart?
- THRASS Skills and Challenges Record Sheet - Landmarks, Skills 1-10 and Challenges.
- THRASS Memory Challenges Sheet - Keyspellings, Sounds, Keywords and Spellings.
- THRASS Challenges Grid - practise the Keyspellings and Spellings Challenges.
- THRASS Guidance Notes - for using the S-97 English Spelling Chart Pack resources.
- THRASS Work and Answer Grid - for Blends and Rhymes ~ see p6-7 in S-76 Handbook.
- THRASS ESCS Class Checklist - Date, Shade or Tick the boxes for the 10 skills.
- THRASS Teaching Grids for Weeks and Sessions - 1-72 weeks or 1-72 sessions.
- THRASS Keywords, Sounds and Spellings Worksheet - use with the S-98 Book.
(Also known as the "Where? Where? What? Worksheet".) pdf or docx and example
- THRASS Sing-A-Long Record Sheet - use with the S-23 Songbook and S-24 CDs.
- THRASS UK Order Form doc (V1701)
- THRASS UK Order Form pdf (V1701)
- THRASS UK Priority List for Resources doc (V1701)
- THRASS UK Priority List for Resources pdf (V1701)
|THRASS UK 2-Page Flyer (V1701)|
- THRASS and the new Primary Curriculum for English 2014 - for England.
- Quick Start Notes for the PHONEME MACHINE software and PowerPointShow
- Quick Start Notes for the SING-A-LONG software
- Quick Start Notes for the SOUND IT OUT software and 30MB! PowerPointShow
- Picturechart RUN Picturechart AUTO L1 Keygraphemes L2 Grey Keywords
- L3 Limited Choice L4 Free Choice L5 Phoneme-Boxes Interactive Word Bank
- Grapheme Catch-Alls Letter-Boxes Clap or Boing! Punch-the-Air Animation
- iPad App: The app equivalent of this software is the English Phonics Test and LUG
- Quick Start Notes for the THRASS-IT WINDOW software